Aurora Australis Network
Focussed on the design, delivery and ongoing operations of long-range IP connectivity to organisations operating in remote areas and demanding environments; especially those areas not adequately served by terrestrial communications technologies.
Aurora is a small group of communications engineers, network engineers and associated technical personnel.
Together with our valued suppliers and technology partners, we pride ourselves on working closely with clients to understand the underlying business drivers that the connectivity must support. Working collaboratively to develop an overarching design that provides end-to-end service delivery, maximising the manner in which the IP connectivity supports the client’s core business.
- COTS: Regional and Global Coverage with Commercial Off The Shelf mature technologies
- COTP: Comms on the Pause – In network within 3 minutes, using vehicle mounted or “fly away” equipment
- COTM: Comms on the Move – Continually in network even while travelling at 35 knots at sea or at 130km/h on land
- SCADA / Telemetry / IoT: Data Acquisition and Control, including protocol support over satellite backhaul
- Band Diversity: L, C, Ku, and Ka bands, supporting the right balance between terminal size, cost, link availability, and throughput
Value added services
- Project scoping and definition studies
- High level design
- Tendering packages and/or evaluation
- Detailed design
- Project management and
- Implementation of design
- Ongoing operational monitoring of comms nodes and associated equipment (eg, UPS, Aircon, etc)
- Periodic review and optimisation of design